A digital boardroom is a private area for executives and board members to communicate and collaborate. Keep track of important conversations and meeting details, and store board-related resources like presentations and reports.
- Publish announcements in a private newsfeed
- Manage confidential documents and resources with version control and read-tracking
- Post meeting agendas, packages, minutes, and action items
- Create controlled team rooms for committees
- RSVP to meetings and sync calendars with Outlook
Read more about the Boardroom
Brand Knowledge Base
The Brand Knowledge Base is an easy-to-use, self-serve repository that ensures everyone stays on message and on brand. Store and share creative assets and resources like brand guidelines, logos, fonts, photography, and more.
- Publish and update brand guidelines
- Manage and share brand assets and photography
- Facilitate brand approvals
- Locate brand experts and communicate with reviewers
- Submit brand questions and create a forum for FAQs
Read more about the Brand Knowledge Base
The Company Directory is a central place for employees to find experts and navigate the company structure. Plus, with robust publishing tools and workflows, leadership and HR can co-author ongoing organizational updates and people-related announcements.
- Build an interactive org chart with integrations to popular third party directories like Workday and Active Directory
- Publish organizational changes, promotions, or open positions
- Subscribe members to receive company alerts
- Include pre-configured skill set searches
Read more about the Company Directory
Customer Knowledge Base
The Customer Knowledge Base is your go-to location for customer stories and insights. Customer-facing teams can access approved content and assets, reference details, and data. Plus, a steady stream of news keeps everyone up to date on the latest customer wins.
- Organize stories in an easy-to-browse wiki channel
- Create templates for a quick and easy submission and publishing process
- Download customer stories and logos from folders
- Read customer news via the blog or newsfeed
Read more about the Customer Knowledge Base
A Deal Room is a central place for sales reps and cross-functional team members to collaborate on sales opportunities. Turn prospects into customers and close customer opportunities faster with a more efficient way to share critical deal details, updates, and files.
- Share the latest deal updates in the room chatter
- Add meetings and deadlines to a shared calendar
- Upload meeting notes and project files
- Store deal information in searchable wiki articles
- Integrate with Salesforce for quick access to deal details
Read more about the Deal Room
The digital Employee Handbook is your new home for workplace policies. Make it easy for employees to access guidelines for travel, working from home, corporate security, dress code, and more. All policies are searchable, trackable, and organized into chapters for a guided user experience.
- Centralize all company policies
- Create a user-friendly, chapter-like experience
- Use wiki articles for efficient publishing and content management
- Manage versions and track changes within articles
Read more about the Employee Handbook
The Feedback Center brings questions and ideas out of siloed mediums like email and into open forum where others can share and contribute. And it is easily configured to meet your organization’s specific needs, helping drive continuous improvement while improving employee engagement.
- Direct feedback to the right people with subscriptions to topic-specific channels
- Create templates to collect the required information
- Show recent activity and active topics
- Vote on ideas and solutions with the Polls Widget
Read more about the Feedback Center
The Governance Center is a dedicated area for employees to access business-critical information. Publish, manage and disseminate policies, procedures, and documentation to ensure everyone knows how they can help mitigate risk and meet compliance requirements.
- Publish policies as wiki pages with version control
- Broadcast messages about policy or legal updates
- Enable commenting and approvals on policies
- Track activity on each page with an audit trail
- Create a newsfeed for governance team updates
Read more about the Governance Center
IT Help Desk
Tracking tickets and managing tasks and workflows is easy with the IT Help Desk. It’s a place where you can offer self-service support, document FAQs, and integrate your existing tools and communication channels to offer superior service that drives business results.
- Submit and monitor support tickets
- Build a knowledge base of IT policies
- Locate IT team members
- Search policies and procedures
- Create a support community
Read more about the IT Help Desk
A central location for leadership updates gives employees on-demand visibility into company vision and strategy – straight from the top. Create a leadership blog, invite employee input, and highlight social media activity and external appearances.
- Share leadership updates
- Post leadership bios
- Create an RSS feed for social media activity
- Highlight media and event appearances
- Invite employee ideas, feedback, and questions
Read more about the Leadership Center
The Management Center connects people-leaders across the organization. It’s a place for leadership and HR to share management-level updates, and for managers to access training materials, share best practices, and learn from each other.
- Review communications before cascading to employees
- Access manager resources and training materials
- Share best practices and compile FAQs
- Post company objectives and cross-function goals
- Collaborate with peer groups using team rooms
Read more about the Management Center
Marketing Knowledge Base
Marketing teams are constantly creating content to attract new customers. The Marketing Knowledge Base centralizes all your messaging, collateral, videos, and campaign information so it’s easy for employees and stakeholders to help spread the word.
- Announce new campaigns and distribute shareable assets
- Store or archive materials from past campaigns
- Link to your latest blogs, social posts, and PR
- Share key campaign dates with the sales team
- Search for marketing collateral related to a topic
Read more about the Marketing Knowledge Base
A company Newsroom is a central area for communicators to curate relevant news and announcements. Employees can stay up to date on the latest company updates, social media activity, industry news, and more.
- Merge multiple blog channels into a single feed
- Curate updates in the weekly highlights blog channel
- Share market and industry news using the RSS widget
- Aggregate and display social media activity
Read more about the Newsroom
Centralize and sequence important content for new employees, making it easier for them to quickly build knowledge and relationships within days. Well-structured onboarding is proven to boost productivity and engagement.
- Welcome new hires and introduce them to your culture, values, and leadership team
- Provide company information and resources in the learning zone
- Add an FAQ forum for new employee questions
- Use the New Hire Room to connect employees with peers and subject matter experts
Read more about the Onboarding Center
Product Knowledge Base
A Product Knowledge Base is your central location for sharing product-related information and updates. Give employees fast and easy access to product details, announcements, roadmaps, and a place to ask questions and submit ideas.
- Share product releases on the Product News blog
- Add forums for product questions and ideas
- Store product details in searchable wiki articles
- Upload product roadmap documents
- Showcase your product teams
Read more about the Product Knowledge Base
A Project Room is a dedicated space for coordinating and managing projects – from start to finish. Keep project members in the loop and accountable by tracking deadlines, assigning tasks, storing files, and sharing updates all in one place.
- Publish project plans and deliverables
- Identify key roles and expertise
- Share project files and documents
- Share status updates with notifications
- Add meetings and deadlines to calendars
Read more about the Project Room
The online Recognition Center showcases the secret ingredient to your organization’s success: your people. Create a high-performance culture by communicating your employer brand values and celebrating individual achievements across the organization.
- Share your company’s mission, vision, and values
- Give kudos to employees who go the extra mile
- Encourage employees to nominate their peers
- Integrate with your employee recognition applications
Read more about the Recognition Center
With the all-in-one Request Center, employees no longer need to scour the people directory to find help. Instead, they can simply log a request — which notifies the appropriate team or person — and they’ll get the answers they need, quickly and efficiently.
- Create channel templates with required fields
- Standardize common request workflows
- Sort requests by topic, date, and type
- Subscribe to relevant request channels
- Monitor replies and resolution status
Read more about the Request Center
An RFP center empowers your sales team to effectively coordinate, manage, and respond to RFPs — simple or complex. Reduce response time and efficiency by following an approved process and keeping answers in one place.
- Upload document templates, resources, and past submissions
- Share approved responses and supporting assets
- Document the process for a winning RFP response
- Publish key dates to keep the process on track
- Add a request form to find answers and expertise
Read more about the RFP Center
A Social Center is your organization’s virtual water cooler for social interaction and relationship building. Create a sense of closeness and belonging so no matter where employees sit, they’ll always be part of the action.
- Encourage employee chatter on the social newsfeed
- Publicize social events in a community calendar
- Post classified ads in an interactive forum
- Collect feedback with live polls
- Share event photos on the Photo Wall
Read more about the Social Center
A virtual team room makes it easier for teams, departments, or committees to communicate and collaborate in real time. Share updates, documents, and information in a dedicated area designed to keep members informed, organized, and engaged.
- Designate an area for departments and teams
- Create forums to ask questions and share ideas
- Use the calendar to schedule meetings and events
- Post relevant links and documents
- Create a members area to show who’s on the team
- Integrate with team file-sharing apps
Read more about the Team Room
Vendor Knowledge Base
A Vendor Knowledge Base is your one-stop-shop for information about your vendors and procurement processes. Make it easy for employees to submit purchase requests, find approved vendors, and access procurement resources.
- Outline procurement guidelines and processes
- Create a searchable directory of approved vendors
- Store request templates and key documents
- Publish news on the Vendor News blog
- Use quick links to drive to frequent resources and forms
Read more about the Vendor Knowledge Base
Virtual Town Hall
Town hall meetings give employees across offices and locations a chance to hear the latest company updates. With the Virtual Town Hall solution, organizers can establish a central destination to share event information and content, gather employee input, and manage logistics in the background.
- Display upcoming and past town halls in the events calendar
- Share links to resources and feedback surveys
- Post announcements in the town hall blog
- Create a dedicated space for organizers to plan
- Add forums for employee questions and feedback
Read more about the Virtual Town Hall